WordPress for Beginners – Workshop
…:::: WordPress for Beginners – Workshop ::::….
••• THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE •••
The goal of WordPress beginner workshop is to help new users get started. With a full hands-on approach, this workshop requires all participants to bring their own laptop and be ready to start their new website.
The topics discussed are:
• What is WordPress?
• What’s the difference between WordPress.com vs • WordPress.org?
• How to choose the best WordPress hosting?
• How to Install MAMP? (Apache and MySQL)
• How to install WordPress?
• How to use WordPress (Create posts, add pages, embed images and videos, change the template, add widgets, customize menus, install plugins, and various other tips and tricks).
•• When: 28th March at 5:30 PM ••
•• Where: Mindroom Innovation Campus – 1/37 Connor Street, Burleigh Heads, 4220, QLD ••
A 3.5 hour workshop
Break with food and refreshments (at 7PM)
•What to bring•
Your creative hat
A laptop to make the magic
FREE for Mindroom Innovation Students and Partners
Just register in the website below: